Summary: The Inspector will be responsiblefor completing assigned inspections of vendor related and in house manufacturedparts. This position will requireextensive periods of sitting and the ability to frequently lift products ofvarious sizes and weights. This position will work with the Quality Departmentto support manufacturing.
Essential Job Duties &Responsibilities:
- Inspectmaterials before and during assembly process for compliance.
- Maintain aclean, neat and organized work space.
- Adhere to allCompany policies and procedures per the LSI Solutions Employee Manual.
- Participate inperiodic cleaning activities.
- Understand andcomply with Quality System requirements
- Completeappropriate paperwork for assigned inspections.
- All other dutiesas assigned.
- Attention todetail.
- Hand eyecoordination and manual dexterity.
- Ability tomanipulate and evaluate small parts and components under magnification.
- Able to followverbal and written instructions and consistently demonstrate compliance.
- Able tocommunicate with team members in a positive manner.
- Able to workindependently as well as alongside team members with minimal supervision.
- Basic computerand spreadsheet skills.
- Entry levelposition.
- Manufacturing orinspection experience preferred.
- High SchoolDiploma or GED.
- Some collegecourse work preferred in a technical field.
LSI Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected status or characteristic.